Dr. Craig Bassett MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Elkhorn, NE

May 26th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr Bassett for about 35 years. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

March 22nd, 2015
I loved him being our doctor caring an went out of his way to answer all questions never felt rushed his nurse and staff are amazing would recommend him to anyone

February 23rd, 2015
Dr. Bassett is not only very knowledgeable in his field, but very sweet. He strives to treat his patients as family and does so very well.

January 28th, 2014
Top Notch!!!
I've been seeing Dr Bassett for almost 20 years. He is absolutely amazing! I feel cared for, safe and comfortable as his patient. Not sure if he has any say in choice of nurses but luckily they're just as wonderful as he is. I have followed his practice as they are now in their third location in 20 years. I do dislike driving so far now but he is very worth the trouble!

December 3rd, 2013
Dr. Bassett has delivered both my children. I was in labor with my son and was sent home twice from another hospital while my contractions were every 3 minutes. My husband and I decided on a whim to go to Methodist and Dr. Bassett was on call that night he checked me once and figured out what was going on, after being in labor for almost 3 days I was finally able to meet my son. Dr. Bassett is amazing and will take care of you.

August 23rd, 2013
Amazing person
Dr. Bassett from the very first meeting has gone out of his way to make me feel very special. He has called to answer my questions after normal office hours. He found my breast cancer in the early stages he is my hero!

December 3rd, 2010
Dr. Bassett
I started seeing Dr. Bassett 32 years ago. I was newly married, pregnant and unsure. He was so very nice to me. I developed Toxemia/Pre-Eclampsia and he saved my life and my baby's life by keeping us in the hospital to get my BP down. It didn't go down and I was induced and delivered 6 weeks early. He was always available to me and checked on me in the morning and the evenings. If you need a new, friendly, intelligent, excellent, knowledgeable OB or GYN, please see this doctor. You will not be disappointed.

January 20th, 2010
Dr. Bassett saved my baby's life by performing an emergency c-section (the cord was wrapped 3 times around the baby's neck.).