Dr. Craig Beard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Beard?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Craig Beard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017

Wonderful doctor and person!

January 12th, 2015

The Best!!!

Dr. Beard is a fantastic surgeon and very, very personable. You can't be any better then him. His staff is also very kind and wonderful.

August 18th, 2014

The Craig family thanks you, Dr Beard

Dr. Craig Beard is one of the best orthopedic doctors ive ever known. Dr.Beard has a big smile and a wonderful personality. He is our family bone and muscle dr.( as we call him).Over the last 25 years numerous members of our family have been to Dr. Beard and are very pleased with results.

January 10th, 2012

Mediocre surgeon

He is a general orthopedic surgeon....jack of all trades, master of none. I have had ten various joint and spinal surgeries. The best results were obtained by neuro and orthopedic surgeons who had fellowships in a given area of the specialty. The trip to Louisville or Vandy is a hassle but getting a surgeon with advanced, subspecialty training is worth the end results. Numerous surgeons in the group take on cases that are way too complex for their level of training. It's your body and you will live with the results which may not be reversable by the best sub specialist.

April 12th, 2010

Great Visit

Dr Beard reconstructed my knee in 1993 and I had to see him again when I tore my meniscus. I am wondering what in the world upset the other reviewers so bad that they had to rate him so low in his bedside manner. Dr. Beard is always professional and vey nice. He is one of the nicest doctors I have ever seen and even my husband, who hates doctors (and people in general), found him to be very personable. He let me ask all the questions I needed to and never made me feel rushed or silly for asking them. No other doctor will ever touch my knees or any other orthopaedic problems I have. The WKOA staff, however, are not the nicest people. They rushed me through the registration process so fast I hardly had time to think about the questions they were asking me. There are only a few staff members that have a personality at all.

August 8th, 2008

Bad Results With Knee Replacement Surgery

Knee replacement surgery was performed by Dr. Craig Beard. Resulting in an artery being cut in my leg. It bled into my lower leg which caused compartment syndrome. I almost lost my leg. They were ready to amputate my leg. Me and my family decided to go to another hospital for treatment in another city. My leg was saved after many surgery's, however I am left with no feeling in my foot and a problem known as "drop foot" where I am unable to move my ankle and foot, it drops down and I can not raise it up. I can still walk but with great difficulty. Just the facts.

September 23rd, 2017