Dr. Craig Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Bennett?

May 23rd, 2017

Belongs in Jail not practicing medicine

I have facets disease of my spine and needed a local doctor. Made an appointment was told to bring my MRI disc and written results from radiology. During my work up by his nurse i was told he will only discuss one portion of your spine per visit. So choose neck or back well I was having major issues with both and have had spinal cord damage in the past and was really not sure how to answer that question because i didnt know were my present problems were coming from.That is why i came to him to review my MRI and tell me. It was all one disc so he had to look at the whole thing regardless. I have NEVER had a doctor put me in a position to choose a body part per visit and not only have i seen many for my disease but i am in the medical field and was applauded that a physician had the audacity to do that. I told the nurse that i could not afford to miss several days of work, pay individual copay's to get one MRI result and that i did not feel it was appropriate to charge my insurance 3 times for one MRI result .(neck, upper back and lower back) She spoke to the doctor and he stood by his one part one visit. So I left without seeing him . A provider who is that unethical about your care can NOT be trusted with your care. It is providers like him that have our healthcare cost us so much. I Have been in this field for 39 years and if i worked for a provider who had zero respect for others time, money and health I would not have lasted.

February 24th, 2017

Very upset with Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett told my husband his back MRI was fine. Due to his misdiagnosis my husband can barely walk now. He has lower back nerve damage that Dr. Bennett dismissed as normal for a 69 year old. Very discouraging when you feel a doctor just didnt care enough.

June 27th, 2016

I have seen Dr Bennett twice now after a work comp injury, he glanced at my mri and told me there was really nothing wrong but when i got the results the report stated that there were 2 bulging discs. Instead of addressing the pain, he tells me how I have to return to work on light duty due to work comp. He does not listen to me when I try to tell him how severe the pain is.

December 31st, 2015

Terrible Doctor

He miss diagnosed my knee injury and cut out the cartiliage instead of repairing the torn miniscus! Dismissed the Bakers cyst and told me it would go away in a few months, 2 years later, bakers cyst never went away and knee is still missed up!!!!

January 12th, 2015

Workmans comp

I was sent to Bennets office by Workmans comp ins on all 3 visits he did not do a thing did not seem to care about the pain i was in and still am He glanced at my exrays and mri and said nothings wrong oh a little of this a little of that less than 5 mins in the room the thing he cared about the most was explaining how workmans comp ins works and every time i told him i know how it works he did send me to physical therpy not really working but he didn't seem to care as i am still in pain he released me to go back to work with no limitations what so ever i have never had a doctor in my life time get me as upset as this one did he just seemed like he did not care about me but it sure felt like he was working for the ins co

September 19th, 2013

RICH PEOPLE ONLY

Dr. Bennett only saw me once. My first visit was with his PA. I had MRIs done and on my follow up visit he said I do have problems with my back " not oh my god you need emergency surgery but you do need to keep an eye on it. I can't guarantee I can fix it and with share of cost medicaid I only get paid a fraction of my regular pay." He said that to my face! Sorry I can't make your Ferrari or mansion payment. He has lost touch with his oath and sees dollar signs instead of people.

October 18th, 2012

Excellent Dr

Dr Bennett has taken care of my family for a few injuries and pains. i have found him to be a careing professional.

October 15th, 2012

Busy office, excellent care

Dr. Bennett's office is always very busy. I have been going there now for several years for several different problems, and I always leave satisfied that all my questions have been answered. He is a caring doctor.

May 29th, 2011

Worse off after surgery

I had 2 tears in my Meniscus. He was suppose to fix them and I was suppose to be on crutches for 3 days and then back to normal. When he got in there he found a flat spot on my bone which he rounded out and he took out some osteoarthritis. I wound up using a walker for 6 weeks and my knee has hurt ever since. He should have taken care of the 2 tears and left the rest alone.

February 8th, 2011

Excellent Staff

I have been a patient of Dr. Bennett's for about 8 years. During that time, I have never had a negative experience with anyone from the Center fo ...

March 16th, 2010

Excellent doctor. Seems a little hurried at times, but he still takes time to answer my questions.

April 18th, 2017