Dr. Craig Bereznoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Bereznoff?

Best of the Best

Posted on December 16th, 2010

For over 23 years, Dr B has been my family physician. Never have I had a hard time getting an appointment and I only remember 2 times ever having to wait over 5 minutes. The staff is always courteous and professional. I recommend him to everyone I know. I truly appreciate he is not one to just "write a prescription". He evaluates the total person and does what is necessary. I dread the day he retires and I must find another doctor!

Have used this doctor over 20 years

Posted on November 12th, 2008

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. B is. When my husband was dying of cancer, Dr. B made house calls. He supported me throughout my grieving, giving me all the time I needed during a visit. He has NEVER made any inappropriate comments or advances to me or anyone in my family. I have no clue why that other person would make such an accusation. He has only cancelled an appointment once, when he had an emergency. Every one I know that sees him, loves him. That other woman must have some kind of axe to grind because this is one GREAT doctor.

Posted on February 24th, 2015