A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Berris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Berris, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berris
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Berris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berris graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig E Berris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Berris practice?
- Dr. Craig Berris has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Berris practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.