A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Berris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Berris, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Berris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Berris graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Berris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig E Berris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Berris practice?
- Dr. Craig Berris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Berris practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists and Sacramento Plastic Surgeons.