A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Berris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Berris, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Berris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Berris graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Berris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan