Craig E Berris, MD
77 Scripps Dr
Ste 201
Sacramento, CA 95825
916-929-6707
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Good job  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2014

I recently had my eyelids done with Dr. Berris. I am happy with the outcome.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Kathie J on Aug 20th, 2013

I am 64 and I have gone to doctor Berris several times and each time I had a positive experience. I went to Dr Berris for upper eyelid (1997), straw type inserts to improve nasal labial creases (2000), mini-face lift and upper eye lift (2001). He did a great job on all of it and to this day everything he did still looks good and very natural. He is pretty focused and yes maybe he is a little serious during appointments but I'm fine with that because he takes his job serious. An example of this is around 2000 I went to him to start the Obagi system that I had read about. When I went for the consult he said to me in a serious tone "if you are going to start this program you will need to make a life change or else you shouldn't even buy these products. You will need to start wearing sunscreen daily and keep your face out of the sun or you will be wasting your money." I kind of laughed to myself because he reminded me of my Dad talking to me but I am thankful he approached me in a serious manner because from that day forward I have protected my face and it has paid off. For 64 I still look nice for my age. No deep wrinkles at all. I am grateful to the Doctor for this.

|  Eye lid surgery  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

Dr. Berris came highly recommended by my ophthalmologist. I had and upper & lower eye tuck done and my eye's look beautiful.

Apr 19th, 2012

Saw Dr. Berris for drooping eye, paralysis of forehead, and loss of vision following a browlift by a local plastic surgeon. Berris looked horrified, said "WHO did this to you??" When I gave him the name of the elderly local surgeon, Berris completely changed, and said "Oh, well, I've seen worse...there really isn't anything I can do to help you". I eventually found a really competent surgeon in San Francisco who is not afraid to acknowledge how damaged my eye and forehead are and will be operating on me next month--this SF surgeon has no stake in protecting the guy who damaged my eye, my vision, and my forehead.

Mar 31st, 2012

grossly overbooked with his patients. Waited 30-45 mins before each appt. Didnt explain procedure. During surgery awakened several times in extreme pain.

|  The Best Plastic Surgeon in Sacramento....HANDS DOWN!!! 5 STAR RATED DOCTOR  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

Dr. Berris is not only a board certified doctor but also one of the best plastic surgeons in the world. Check out what his patients are saying on his facebook wall at www.facebook.com/abetterlook. He is an outstanding surgeon.....the best!

|  don't have any kind of plastic surgery with this doctor  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

He completely messed my face up, I had to go to another plastic surgeon to fix what they could, but one side of my face is still numb and will be for life.

Sep 25th, 2008

Great surgeon, could be a bit better communicator