A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Berzofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Berzofsky graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Berzofsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Elliot Berzofsky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Berzofsky practice?
- Dr. Craig Berzofsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Berzofsky practices Otolaryngology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Springfield Otolaryngologists.