Dr. Craig Beyer MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2016
He didn't even touch me. He only looked at the previous medical records. Reports are completely incorrect and occasionally down right lies.

November 3rd, 2015
Highly knowledgeable. Gives more than one option concerning surgical procedures. He is very involved in patient care and actually RECOGNIZES his patients without a chart. I have had 4 surgeries concerning the upper extremities with 100% success. When the problem exceeds his expertise, he makes excellent referrals. An example of this happened when I had symptoms to the upper extremities, but the actual problem involved the cervical spine. I would definitely recommend Dr. Beyer.

October 26th, 2015
replaced my right knee, have been pain free for the first time in years. THANK - YOU !!!!

July 23rd, 2014
NARROW MINDED...ARROGANT
I had Dr Beyer do an ACL, and both shoulders throughout the years his bedside manner and personality was horrible however received excellent results. The 1st time in my life at 62 had a workman comp injury at work and insisted on going to him for the hip/muscle damage because of my past results...what a difference; therapy, injections, suegery1 resulting with no relief. He and workmens comp rep said. If I still had pain it was coming from my back... I kept insisting this was not possible...he finally did a CT scan w/contrast and muscle tears in several places were discovered..ANOTHER ...surgery with little relief, more therapy, work harding WHY, He was MEAN personality plus and told me I had a bad attitude...different because it was work comp or was he just wanting to be right? Crossed the river have another doctor and since drained the site and said there is no more surgery due to the scare tissue and this will cintinue to have to be drained forever. He does not practice @St Joseph in Highland or OCA in Maryville it'S NO wonder with his attitude..never again!

April 3rd, 2014
Women beware, Dr. Craig Beyer is more a toucher than a doctor DANGER
This person Dr. Craig Beyer may have a degree, but this is the worst experience with anyone in the medical profession that could happen. Do not go to this Dr. Craig Beyer unless you want an abusive and worthless experience. Horrible horrible individual.

March 31st, 2014
Arrogant, rude, was above me in all ways. I left the office in tears because of his bedside manner. Felt like I was useless in dealing with a frozen shoulder after going through physical therapy three times 6 month in a row.. One doctor in the clinic said I needed manipulation. This doctor walked in saying surgery would not help when the other doctor was going to do it. Went to another well known doctor who told me that I needed the surgery. I can now move my arm with ease. So to you, Dr. Beye, I say never again will I be subjected to your rudeness.

March 20th, 2013
Dr. Beyer misdiagnosed my grandmothers broken bone and she has suffered for 5 months and will probably not beable to get her foot corrected. She also got an infection after rotator cuff surgery from dr. Beyer. He is not good with making patients feel comfortable or putting them at ease.

June 27th, 2012
He is very arrogant , hard to talk to.

October 4th, 2011
Rudest Docter I've ever been to!!!!
I was injured at work and was referred to Dr.Beyer. He was extremely rude and acted like I was beneath him. He gave me some injections and explained to me that my injury was not serious. I continued to have pain, and I was told by Beyer that he did all that could be done, so I went for a second opinion. The doctor I seen after him told me I needed surgery. I am recovered from surgery now and I'm back to a 100% no thanks to Beyer. My pain is gone and I'm back to work. I would warn anyone who gets referred to or who has an appointment with Beyer, don't plan on being pain free after seeing him. From person to person please seek treatment else where. I would hate to see someone else get treated rudely and not taken seriously.

December 15th, 2010
when will this knee be fixed
I would have to say Dr Beyer is an excellent doctor but his bedside manner and his staff was even worse Considering that he had to practally rebuild my knee that another SO CALLED Doctor screwed up Ill just be glad when this nightmare is over and I can function normally again the pain in my knee is off the charts sometimes almost brings tears to my eyes I guess my best medicine is prayer

November 10th, 2010
very rude & arrogant, over confident, not approachable at all.

June 3rd, 2010
worst bedside manner I've ever had. Rude, Arogant and Obnoxious!