Dr. Craig Bindi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Bindi?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 2nd, 2010

I am not impressed.

After being told by my OD that I was suspect for glaucoma, she told me to see an opthomologist. Bindi was rated high by patients, covenient in location so I went to him. I was told by OD that I specifically needed a field of vision test and a script for drops to relive pressure which is exactly what I asked for when I made the appointment. Bindi's office assured me that ALL the testing (including the field of vision) and perscriptions drops were included in my $150.00 office visit. I paid my money and the test was not performed nor was I given my script for the drops. Bindi claimed they could not do that test and referred me to another opthomologist, (but kept my money.)As soon as he found out I was there for medical assistance instead of some high priced vanity treatment, he was done with me. I was told that my optical nerve is "weird".. whatever that is supposed to mean and that the eyeglass script my OD wrote for me was wrong and that doctor Bindi would explain everything to me but he explained nothng. He had not even read my chart before seeing me to know I was there for glaucoma and started to talk to me about a Lasik procedure which I am not at all interested in. I went to him because he is supposed to be an opthomologist but he didn't seem at all interested in treating me in that manner. The whole experience reminded me of a cattle drive. Get 'em in, get 'em out and steal from patients as much as you can even when you KNOW you arent going to help them. Bindi's office is not even capable of performing the field of vision test which was the only test I asked for and I asked THREE times about it. I will NEVER return to that office and if I don't get my refund, I will be taking Dr. Bindi to small claims court.

March 2nd, 2015

November 5th, 2014

June 21st, 2012

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.