A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Bloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Bloch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloch graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Bloch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Bloch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Bloch practice?
- Dr. Craig Bloch has 8 office locations.
Dr. Craig Bloch practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.