A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Bobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Bobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Bobson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobson graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bobson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig M Bobson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Bobson practice?
- Dr. Craig Bobson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Bobson practices Family Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Family Physicians.