Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Awesome doctor!! show details Awesome doctor!!
Feb 13th, 2015

The Best Doctor in Manteca!! Ever!! Even when he gives you the "LOOK" 5 stars

by Jeanne Pratt on Dec 14th, 2014

He's taken care of me for several years, he is the greatest!

Jul 19th, 2011

I was unhappy with my visit. I am a fairly new patient. I have only had two visits with Dr. Bobson, himself. Any other time, I have seen a nurse practicioner or other doctor who was available. The two times I was seen by Dr. Bobson he was very rude and impersonal. I think if your in the business of healing, there should be caring aswell.

Above average show details Above average
by Pee Wee on Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Bobson is average to better than average compared to other physicians I've seen in Manteca. If you don't have good insurance, his visits are expensive!

Jul 4th, 2010

An older family member was his patient for several years and all seemed well. As she aged she began experiencing tremors in her hand. He told her it was "old age shakiness." It continued to get worse and her weakness more pronounced. We, as a family, chalked it up to the stress of caring for her husband and believed her doctor was watching it. We became more concerned with her health and attended her appointments with her. He treated her symptoms but didn't really address the cause. After a specialist had seen her - at our insistance- she was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. Had we learned she had Parkinson's Disease ("old age shakiness") over a year ago we could have addressed her medical needs and intervened before her health became the crisis she is now facing. Fortunately we have been able to get her the care she now needs and have seen improvement. We are not sure how much independence she will regain but now have doctors who are addressing the Parkinson's and giving her the care she needs. We would NOT recommend Dr. Bobson to anyone.

Jul 29th, 2009

Dr. Bobson does not give enough time for his patients. He does not listen to what the patient has to say which leaves no trust in the Dr-patient relationship