Dr. Craig Bogdanski DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2016
Best doctor I have ever had!

April 8th, 2015
Nice guy but I need a concerned doctor.
Have always waited at least 30 minutes to see him. Doesn't listen well, which makes it difficult to talk with him. Did not take my symptoms seriously. I suffered for 3+ years before he suggested I see a specialist. He IS a nice guy. I just get the feeling that he doesn't have the time for me and wants to get out of the visit as quickly as possible. No, I'm not high maintenance, I just appreciate my doctor's respecting me and showing some concern. I do understand they're busy and have other patients to see. I started to see him because he was a DO and I thought he would take in the big picture. He's more an MD and pushes certain meds even though he's been told I can't take them. He doesn't give meds that do work for me unless I ask for them. You have to be your own health advocate.

August 5th, 2010
To the person who wrote down below that Dr. B. is cocky and doesnt listen to the patient...I have something to remind you of...HE is the doctor! NOT you! YOU are the patient. When you go through all the schooling and experience that Dr. Bogdanski has then maybe we can begin to listen to your comment. My guess is that maybe you are a controlling patient. Dr. B. is THEE BEST doctor!...and my family and I are blessed to have him. He has taken care of things with my parents that their previous doctors didnt figure out for years. He gives the most excellent care in a very personable way. When you see Dr. Bogdanski you are definitely not "just a number". Dr. B. is a God send!

May 7th, 2010
When there is a crowd there is a reason
Great DoctorOnly problem is that he has too many patients and no longer takes new ones. Hopefully his patient load doesn't burn him out.

October 26th, 2009
Nice guy.
He is an osteopath...looks at the big picture. Shows genuine concern. Fast talker which gives the impression of being rushed but he will answer all of your questions. Tip: write them all down ahead of time and show him.

April 4th, 2009
The best!
Dr. Bogdanski has been our physician for a few years. He is extrordinary in that he is thorough, knowledgable, very caring and pleasant...to say nothing of a wonderful sense of humor! We consider ourselves so fortunate to have him as a doctor! Kudos!!!

March 19th, 2009
Has far too many patients. I've heard of people with serious issues to tackle being given appointments two months away. Otherwise, outstanding doctor. There's a reason he has such high demand. My only concern is that he may be stretched too thin by the heavy workload.

March 16th, 2009
I can hardly believe that someone feels Dr. Bogdanski is "cocky". This doctor SAVED MY LIFE several years ago-there are NOT words for that!

January 26th, 2009
Very cocky doctor. Not accepting to a patients views or ideas until he decides the idea can be looked at as his own and not the patients. Nice guy but needs to "listen" more to the patient and talk less "at" the patient. Has a very controlling personality so is difficult to work with in a team effort.