Dr. Craig Bogen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Bogen?

September 7th, 2016

Dumbfounded

Not happy at all. Waited 3 months to see dr, left office uncertain. Waited another month with no news. Called to find out they have done nothing. Waiting for them to do what they were supposed to do. Will have to keep calling I guess to see if they are going to help us or not... I'll change my review if something changes. UPDATE: I keep getting the runaround when I call the office telling me that they will call me back and they never do. The lady that answers the phone tells me that she receives too many reports during the day and can't remember. I'm knowing that I should find a new doctor but it really bothers me that they can't do their job after we waited so long to see them. Have to start over! ... After waiting 3 months to see him, waited 1.5 months to never receive a phone call after I called 7 times asking for an update, I'm just dumbfounded how this doctor is even still employed.

December 11th, 2015

Excellent

Dr. Bogen is a good listener. He takes time to examine and explain. He answered all my questions. Good bedside manners. I felt very comfortable on my first visit.

July 1st, 2015

good DR.

dr is very good at listening to what you problems are . he does needed testing and is good at diagnosing..

February 27th, 2012

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Bogen looked at all the meds I was taking and had me discontinue one...sure feeling better now.

December 13th, 2011

phone rep

when calling the office the person who ans the phone is rude and unprofessalI work for an med office and if we treated our patient with the rude and and unacceptable tone of annonyance we would be fired instantly.

December 31st, 2010

Excellent Neurologist! :)

I met with Dr. Bogen and had to do a transition for my Mum from one neurologist to him and everything went smoothly. His staff is helpful and he diagnosed her fast! Only problem was getting 1st appt. I had to wait a month: Ugh! However he was worth the wait ;)

August 25th, 2016