A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Boudreaux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Boudreaux is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Boudreaux, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudreaux graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boudreaux has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Steven Boudreaux DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Boudreaux practice?
- Dr. Craig Boudreaux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Boudreaux practices Family Medicine near Spring, TX.
See Spring Family Physicians.