A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Boyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Boyer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Boyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Allan Boyer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Craig Boyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Boyer practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.