Dr. Craig Brady DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 11th, 2016
Dr. Brady
Dr. Brady has been my primary Doctor for the last 14 years. He is an excellent Doctor and i would highly recommend him.

May 21st, 2015
Dr. Brady is an excellent Primary Care Doctor. He has always taken very good care of my Husband. His office staff are excellent and always provide excellent Patient Care.

April 8th, 2015
Awesome Experience Each Time We Visit
Dr. Brady never makes you feel rushed. He listens. Staff is great. Deb at the front desk is amazing.

January 23rd, 2015
I have repeatedly recommended Dr. Brady to many family & friends. He has been our family doctor for over 10 years. I have never had a negative experience since the first time I visited him. God Bless Craig Brady & his family. He is a model example for us all.

January 21st, 2013
Dr. Brady is the best out there! After moving out of state recently I had to find another PCP for my family. I knew he was a great doc before, but since moving have realized how awesome he really is. Just a top notch practice all the way around.

August 8th, 2011
Dr. Brady is clinically through in a genuinely caring manner. He trains his staff to be helpful beyond expectations. For a patient like myself, who travels a lot, it is appreciated that this extra effort is afforded all patients in his care. His diagnostic skills are extraordinary as evidenced by his clinical suspicion of a hematology related problem early in my treatment. his referral confirmed his suspicion to the letter and may have possibly contributed in very positive treatment outcomes for me. I appreciate the fact that Dr. Brady truly cares about his patients and that care is reassuring in its own right. Rural cities rarely have the opportunity to have a long term, dedicated physician for their healthcare needs. Dr. Brady is a true community asset.