A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Brigham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Brigham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Brigham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brigham graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brigham has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Donald Brigham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Brigham practice?
- Dr. Craig Brigham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Brigham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.