A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Brigham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Brigham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brigham
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brigham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Brigham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brigham graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brigham has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Donald Brigham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Brigham practice?
- Dr. Craig Brigham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Brigham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.