inactive

Dr. Craig Brigham MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Charlotte, NC

March 12th, 2014
Our loss and heavens gain
I was so shocked to find out that Dr. Brigham had passed away. He done my surgery for spinal stenosis back in 2006.I done well and returned to work pretty quick.To the family,I am so sorry for your loss,your in my prayers.

October 7th, 2013
Wonderful experience
Dr Brigham was awesome. He did not pull any punches, but I like someone who is direct. He did not coddle me but was very supportive of the decision to have surgery to fuse my c5 disc. Everything he explained to me was what I experienced and I was finally out of pain. When I went back for my follow up visit, he was so positive and gave me an atta boy for recovery. I have known several people that had the same surgery with other dr's and wow what an awful recovery they had. I feel very fortunate to have had Dr Brigham operate on me.

April 29th, 2013
Exceptional Spine Surgeon
Dr Brigham took care of me several years ago. He spent a great deal of time explaining to me what my condition was and dispelling the misinformation I had received from several other spine surgeons. I ultimately had surgery with him and while the recovery was difficult he was tough but supportive and held me accountable for my own condition and improvement . This was difficult at first and I can see how many people who are looking for an easier way out may find this approach off-putting judging by the other reviews. Ultimately he was absolutely right. As I took upon myself the responsibility for my rehabilitation and acknowledged that the apprehension of fear of some pain was preventing me from functioning I improved tremendously. I am now able to pretty much do whatever I want. I exercise every day and have no real limitations. Dr Brigham changed my life and not just how I approached my spine but also my whole life. It is with great sadness that I heard the news of his passing away. I wish I had written this review several years ago so that he could have seen how he changed my life and not just have to see his lovely reputation tarnished by a few disgruntled patients unwilling to take responsibility for their conditions.

April 23rd, 2013
Gave me my life back
Dr. Brigham fused my spine when spondylolisthesis caused it to slip out of place pressing on the sciatic nerve. It was torture to move upon awakening but now I can lift 60 pound bags of soil I use in landscaping. I am a 64 y.o. female.

April 23rd, 2013
Dr. Brigham did my back surgery 10 years ago and I recovered 100%. However, he did my 35 year old son's back surgery in 2012 which was also successful until Dr. Brigham told him after six weeks he could run again. Wrong!!! Really messed my sons back up again to the point he could hardly walk and all Dr. Brigham kept saying was it will be fine. My son finally had to change doctors and is now in physical therapy. A good surgent but terrible with follow up care.

February 13th, 2012
He did a spinal decompression on me in 2001 I have never gotten better. Tryed to tell him I was not healing, all he wants you to do is touch your toes. I hate the day I let his toch me.

February 17th, 2011
awful manners
I never understood what narcissim was until I met this doctor.He has the worst manners that I have ever encountered and overated.He may have been good at one point but now it's time to hang up the white coat.