Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Broussard
Dr. Craig Broussard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Charles, LA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Broussard is affiliated with Lake Area Medical Center, Christus St Patrick Hospital and Women & Children`s Hospital. Dr. Broussard has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Broussard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Craig Broussard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Charles, LA.
Dr. Michael Broussard
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Lake Charles, LA 0 mi16
Dr. Manley Jordan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Lake Charles, LA 0 mi33
Dr. Clifford Courville
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Lake Charles, LA 0 mi7