A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Buckles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Buckles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckles
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Buckles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Buckles, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckles graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Buckles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Saint John's Health System
- Anderson Center of Saint John's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig E Buckles MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Buckles practice?
- Dr. Craig Buckles has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Buckles practices Psychiatry near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Muncie Psychiatrists.