Dr. Craig Buckles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 27th, 2013
Patient Review
I have been a patient of Dr. Buckles for approximately seven years. He is a very competent, caring, professional. I am confident about the accuracy of his diagnosis and his recommended treatment. I always feel that Dr. Buckles listens carefully as I explain my symptoms and feelings. I have always been able to obtain an appointment when needed. His staff is professional and courteous. I would definitely encourage a patient to see and be evaluated by Dr. Buckles.

March 18th, 2013
DR. BUCKLES HAS BEEN TREATING ME FOR 8 YEARS NOW ,AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO OTHERS.HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS WHERE MOST DRS. TREAT YOU LIKE A #,HE ALWAYS ASK HOW I AM AND HOW THINGS ARE GOING.I HAVE NEVER HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH GETTING A APPT. WITH HIM AND IF HE WANTS TO SEE YOU SOONER THEN HE WILL MAKE TIME FOR AN APPT. FOR YOU TO SEE HIM.THANK YOU DR. BUCKLES FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

March 9th, 2013
Nice Job!
I'm speaking for an individual that I represent and firmly believe that when in doubt talk to a professional. The closest professional that understands my individual represented is Dr. Craig Buckles. He helped me understand this individual then he provided valuable knowledge which directed my team to a more therapeutic service. Thank you for responding to the needs of this team member so that the individual could move towards success when mental status changed.

March 7th, 2013
Dr. Buckles is very professional easy to talk to easy to trust he listens he does not judge you. accurate in my diagnosis. I highly reccomend him. my overall rating is a 5

February 27th, 2013
Patient/mother
He was very attentive, sensitive to our needs, and very helpful, and with our questions and needs, and options for medicine, and he was on time, and his office was very clean!

February 26th, 2013
Dr. Buckles is usually on time, professional and courteous. At first it took a couple of appointments to adjust from switching doctors, however over time he has become easier to talk with. He is honest and to the point and doesn't sugar coat the truth. He listens to what I have to say and offers his input and suggestions. He is observant of my behavior even though I only see him every 3-6 months. The office staff is polite and helpful when I call with needs or concerns.

February 26th, 2013
He needs a LIFE!
My most memorable moment was when I just had gotten back to Anderson from a facility that would not allow me to have my medicine and when I told him that they said I need to go ask a doctor to give it back to me once I was out, he was the man I went to see. He tried to accuse me of drug addiction, he made me cry when my dad was sitting next to me. I was 17 and I have never done drugs in my life, I even hate taking prescribed medicine because of the fact that people accuse people, he made me uncomfortable, he was hateful, and it took my dad to tell him that I was being truthful and that he was basically being a thorn in my buttocks. He didn't even seem to know my medical history or anything, he didn't care he just likes to accuse people of things that are not true. He assumes before he even gets to know a person. This is not a good man, and everyone should know about him and how bad he is as a doctor. And half of the ratings are not stared because he is such a person to cause drama.