A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Buettner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Buettner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Buettner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Buettner graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Buettner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Martin Buettner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Buettner practice?
- Dr. Craig Buettner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Buettner practices Family Medicine near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Primary Care Doctors.