A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Burns, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Burns has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Yale Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Garland Burns MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Burns practice?
- Dr. Craig Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Burns practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists.