Dr. Craig Burnworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Burnworth?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 9th, 2013

Long Wait - Kim (Staff Was Rude)

I do not have one good foot to stand on...both are injured. One is in a splint and all I wanted was MRI results to know if I was to put the other foot in a boot. The MRI tech was wonderful - rushed things stat for me. I called the next day and got the run-around from Kim. She was rude and said nothing was put in stat. I prefer not to deal with nasty people like her. I called the MRI people directly. He called the radiology people to see what was holding things up and to get a copy of the report. I can barely walk.... Kim needs some customer service skills!!

February 10th, 2016