A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Anderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Cole Anderson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Craig C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Craig Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Anderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jefferson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morristown, TN.
See Jefferson City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.