A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Cameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cameron
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cameron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Cameron, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cameron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Craig General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Steven Cameron FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Cameron practice?
- Dr. Craig Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Cameron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.