A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Cameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Cameron, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Cameron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Craig General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Cameron FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Cameron practice?
- Dr. Craig Cameron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Cameron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Vinita, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.