A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Canfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Canfield, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Canfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Canfield graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Canfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Canfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Canfield practice?
Dr. Craig Canfield practices Urology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA and Pismo Beach, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Urologists.