3.0

Good Dr and Good staff show details Good Dr and Good staff
by JAG on Apr 8th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Canfield for about three years. My first visit was for a very painful case of prostatitis. Dr. C proscribed different medications that eventually eliminated the infection and I'm now dealing with BPH and an overactive bladder. Not fun growing older, but my problem isn't Dr. C's fault! He's been responsive, very professional and direct. I'm very happy with him and have been told by other Dr. friends that he's a fine and highly qualified Dr. I recently saw one of the PA's who was also professional, curtious and helpful. Highly recommend Dr. C and his PA.

Jul 16th, 2015

If you like to wait over an hour, past your appointment time. Get treated rudely by staff and doctors. Get misdiagnosed and neglected, having to self catheterization unnecessarily for months, Canfield is your man.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Bill Kirkpatrick on Jul 17th, 2013

I stumbled upon this rating website for Dr. Canfield, and I must say I was astonished to see less than a 4 star rating for the doctor. That is the rating I give, and that is what I would rate Dr. C, from the very beginning of my experience with him some 4 years ago to now. I consider him (and his staff) as the best. I would never consider any other urologist. He has always taken as much time with me as I need and has always explained everything I needed to know. Again, I cannot imagine why anyone would rate Dr. C or his staff as anything but top rated.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. and staff are totally unprofessional and do not care about their patients!