Dr. Craig Cantor MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Jacksonville, FL

September 17th, 2016
great guy
Great doctor. Delivered 2 of my kids.

March 18th, 2016
Wonderful doctor and staff, I would recommend him a million times! I've been a patient since University blvd, i will always stay with the practice. He makes me feel very comfortable and has a very kind way about himself and great bedside maners. Always follows up and never made me feel like just another patient. I sincerely love this doctor and his staff. They're the best!

December 31st, 2014
Loyalty
Dr. Cantor has been a great physician since I've know him. 14 years ago he delivered my daughter and he also delivered my son the beginning of this year. He has shown great people skills and I feel comfortable with him.

December 4th, 2013
Hysterectomy
Very thorough and explains everything. You won't feel rushed and he answers ALL questions.

September 3rd, 2013
Dr. Cantor & staff are Amazing!!
Dr. Cantor and his staff are amazing!! They are always so welcoming and polite. Dr. Cantor is very detailed with his exams and consults and strives to provide the best care to all patients. We love him so much he provides care for our whole family...Mother, sister and myself!! He has now delivered 2 babies in our family with two more on the way!! We couldn't recommend a better practice!!

October 14th, 2012
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
Dr. Cantor missed a common life threatening complication after the birth of our son because he would not order a basic x-ray after we insisted that something was wrong. We ended up checking ourselves out of the hospital and going to Baptist where they had to perform corrective surgery and I was hospitalized for nearly two weeks. DO NOT TRUST THIS DOCTOR WITH YOUR CARE. He never even called to follow up.

June 21st, 2012
Great Doctor During Hard Time
Dr. Cantor has been wonderful. I recently started seeing him and found out that my pregnancy had ended in an early miscarriage and that I will have to go through with a D&C because not all of the tissue had passed... He was very kind and understanding, also very thorough with explaining what the procedure was, and what I can expect. Not only is he thorough and highly knowledgeable, but I really enjoy that he allows me to voice my concerns, fears, and answers all questions that I have without me feeling rushed out the door. I also have to comment on the amazing staff - seriously - They are all so wonderful and have been amazing while I am going through this rough time. I am glad that I found this place!

April 18th, 2012
Wonderful- recommend to everyone
For my first pregnancy Dr.Cantor was not my doctor. However my water broke on fathers day morning and he was the on call doctor. My husband and I were so impressed with him and absolutely loved loved loved him. I tore pretty bad and he was so meticilous and detailed and patient we couldnt say thank you enough. Being my first baby I was so nervous and he put me at ease and I had such a wonderful experience so much so that when I found out about #2 I switched to him. I pray he is the doctor on call and can deliver my second son. Thank you Dr. Cantor for everything you do !! You come across very genuine and caring and its much appreciated. PS I tore and was cut and it was pretty bad when I went in for my 6 week checkup the nurse said you had put a note to check on me bc it was pretty bad and I had alot of stitched when she checked me she looked up at me and said you had a baby ? I said yes and she laughed and said wow you cant even tell you had stitched nevermind a baby thats how wonderful a job you diid.

October 2nd, 2011
Decent Doctor
Decent Doctor. Every time I went I've waited 30 min or more. Doctor is very professional and knowledgable.
Doctor's Response

I appreciate your feed back. I always strive to give the best possible care to my patients by educating, listening, being supportive, and answering questions. I want to give full attention to my patients. I don't want them to feel rushed but that can make their appointment longer than we expected subsequently pushing back other appointments for that day. Also being an OB we run back and forth from the hospital to the office for deliveries which can make us behind on the schedule. We never know when a patient may show up in labor.

March 22nd, 2011
Caring
Dr Cantor is a very caring doctor. He takes his time when it your turn and makes you feel comfortable even when it's an uncomfortable situation. I recommend him to family and friends.

November 9th, 2010
Wonderful physician, wish their was more like him. I recommend him to anyone. No only does he take his job serious but he actually cares for the patients.

July 13th, 2010
Incredible Doctor + Staff
Dr. Cantor has been my doctor for almost 10 years. Our first introduction was a pregnancy referral (which ended up being a tragic miscarriage and D+C) where he explained, in detail, the different prenatal vitamin options. When I asked how he knew he said, "I tried them all." I was so endeared by that and he continues to provide excellent care and compassion.Since then, he has delivered my daughter's daughter and performed major surgery on me. He is consistently patient, caring, kind, and empathetic to whatever issue I am having. I'm glad he's younger than me so I'll never have to find another GYN!