A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Capeci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Capeci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capeci
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capeci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capeci graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Capeci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig M Capeci MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Capeci practice?
- Dr. Craig Capeci has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Capeci practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.