Dr. Craig Carson MD Patient Reviews

• 14 reviews

September 20th, 2015
Dr. Carson is a life saver. I had been to numerous doctors and could not get a diagnosis. Dr. Carson figured out my symptoms in my first visit. I can't tell you how much he has helped me. I have peace of mind again.

June 22nd, 2015
No questions need. All have been asked &
Dr Carson is the only Dr that treats Lupus with the most help and I believe even the best s

April 4th, 2013
Gave me back a quality of life.
I've been seeing Dr. Carson for over 15 years. He was the first doctor who sat down and listened to me. I have Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibro. Those are very difficult diseases to diagnose but also treat. It is often a very delicate balancing act. His office staff and nurse staff are always professional and kind.

August 7th, 2012
The REAL Lifesaver!!!
DR. Carson, saved my life, on 3 seperate occassions! He also, was the 1st. To ACCURATLY diagnose me, as having SLE (lupus) and the following yr., with Scleroderma, and, the year after THAT, with R.A.!!! For the 3 1/2 yrs. That I lived in Estes Park, Colorado, I drove 750 miles, EACH WAY, EVERY MONTH!!! And.....it was WORTH IT!

June 25th, 2012
A very caring Doctor
If you are a patient needing a rheumatologist I could reccomend no better doctor than Dr. Carson. He has years of experience and is very kind and caring to all of his patients.

March 24th, 2011
Doc
Dr. Carson is a very caring doctor, doing his best. He has taken excellant care for me for 9 years. He has been a blessing.

January 14th, 2011
Finally found out what was wrong with me.
I have had some strange illnesses and symptoms for more than 25 years. Went to many many doctors, finally was referred to Dr. Carson. His tests were very through and he finally gave a diagnosis after many years of suffering and started treatment. I would be an invalid today if not for Dr Carson's help. He is very caring and listens to me, does not try to hurry me out like so many Doctors do. On a scale of 1-10 he is an 11!!!!!

November 2nd, 2010
Great staff. Make you feel very comfortable. Finally a place where everyone understands what we are going through.

August 24th, 2010
The Best
I love going to see Dr Carson and his PA Cindy Chtay. They really know what they are doing.

June 14th, 2010
I Drive from the Tulsa area!
I have been a patient of Dr. Carson for about 14 years now. I drive every 3 months to see him. I am often ask why my Rheumatologist is in OKC. And, told we have excellent Doctors here in Tulsa. I simply say, he is the Best!! I went through some of these Doctors in Tulsa. And, I will continue to make the drive, thank you..

February 22nd, 2010
Dr. Carson is very thorough and understanding. He truly shows how much he cares and does not hesitate to do whatever he can to make his patients feel better and more comfortable.

January 16th, 2010
The best SLE (Lupus) doctor I have ever had.
Hello all, I have had SLE (lupus) since 1998. I have been to several doctors for this issue. 99% of these doctors have no idea how to treat this disease. Dr. Carson, on the other hand, is the BEST doctor I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable about this disease. He is ALWAY helpful and approachable. -- I have accepted a position in Denver, CO but I am seriously thinking about driving to OKC every three months to continue seeing him. If you have the opportunity to retain his services, do it. I promise you it will be the best decision you have ever made.