Dr. Craig Carson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Carson?

Disappointed

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I only saw Dr Carson once in 4 years, my first appointment. After that, I only saw his PA. On my last visit the PA recommended that I have my Plaquenil Eye Test done there rather than my Ophthalmologist. (they had much better testing, she said) I did, and their results found problems and signs of macular degeneration. They referred me to Dean McGee Eye Institute for further tests and sent their results to them. In a panic, I went for what I was told would be further testing. They performed the "exact same tests" and said they had no idea how OK Arthritis Clinic come to their diagnosis and further testing wasn't needed. They sent me a large bill and I called because insurance always pays covers that testing. She told they would check to make sure it was coded correctly and call me back. I didn't hear back & assumed it was paid by insurance. A year later they sent me a letter demanding payment and stating they have attempted numerous times to contact me with no response. I called & was told they sent me a bill a year ago! (the one I called about) No contact from them for a year... is NOT numerous attempts with no response! Why do they do Plaquenil Eye Testing if they are going to refer you when they find something? Insurance only covers 1 test per year! I thought I was going for "further testing" not the exact same testing. Insurance only pays for the same test once per year, not twice in 3 weeks! FYI: Don't have Plaquenil Eye Tests there! Don't expect them to follow up or make any attempts to contact you before waiting a year to send a nasty letter giving 10 days to pay it or they will send you to collections & drop you as a patient. I don't want to go back!!

Dr. Carson is the most compassionate physician I've ever had!

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I've seen many physicians in my life, but I've never had one like Dr. Carson. I never feel rushed, or hurried. He listens to what I have to say and then takes each thing and comments. I never feel like anything I have to say is too small. I truly feel cared for!

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. Carson is a life saver. I had been to numerous doctors and could not get a diagnosis. Dr. Carson figured out my symptoms in my first visit. I can't tell you how much he has helped me. I have peace of mind again.

No questions need. All have been asked &

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr Carson is the only Dr that treats Lupus with the most help and I believe even the best s

Gave me back a quality of life.

Posted on April 4th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Carson for over 15 years. He was the first doctor who sat down and listened to me. I have Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibro. Those are very difficult diseases to diagnose but also treat. It is often a very delicate balancing act. His office staff and nurse staff are always professional and kind.

The REAL Lifesaver!!!

Posted on August 7th, 2012

DR. Carson, saved my life, on 3 seperate occassions! He also, was the 1st. To ACCURATLY diagnose me, as having SLE (lupus) and the following yr., with Scleroderma, and, the year after THAT, with R.A.!!! For the 3 1/2 yrs. That I lived in Estes Park, Colorado, I drove 750 miles, EACH WAY, EVERY MONTH!!! And.....it was WORTH IT!

A very caring Doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2012

If you are a patient needing a rheumatologist I could reccomend no better doctor than Dr. Carson. He has years of experience and is very kind and caring to all of his patients.

Doc

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr. Carson is a very caring doctor, doing his best. He has taken excellant care for me for 9 years. He has been a blessing.

Finally found out what was wrong with me.

Posted on January 14th, 2011

I have had some strange illnesses and symptoms for more than 25 years. Went to many many doctors, finally was referred to Dr. Carson. His tests were very through and he finally gave a diagnosis after many years of suffering and started treatment. I would be an invalid today if not for Dr Carson's help. He is very caring and listens to me, does not try to hurry me out like so many Doctors do. On a scale of 1-10 he is an 11!!!!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

Great staff. Make you feel very comfortable. Finally a place where everyone understands what we are going through.

The Best

Posted on August 24th, 2010

I love going to see Dr Carson and his PA Cindy Chtay. They really know what they are doing.

I Drive from the Tulsa area!

Posted on June 14th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Carson for about 14 years now. I drive every 3 months to see him. I am often ask why my Rheumatologist is in OKC. And, told we have excellent Doctors here in Tulsa. I simply say, he is the Best!! I went through some of these Doctors in Tulsa. And, I will continue to make the drive, thank you..