Dr. Craig Cartia MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Lexington, KY

3.3

February 21st, 2016
dr cartia
I love this doctor! He's so real and cars.

February 8th, 2016
Have NOT Will NOT
I called to make an appt. Although I was explaining to secretary why I can't have shots....she didn't care why.....she simply said " sorry but we can't help you if you can't have shots. Then she just hung up on me. I have been treated for pain the last 10 yrs by a legitimate pain management clinic in Florida. No one at any of the docs will treat you like a criminal as they do here in Kentucky I'm second's away from going back to Normal and respectful doctors. This is the worst place to be treated like your the dirt on the bottom of their shoes. I am seeking legal retribution from 3 doctors here in KY

January 20th, 2016
jerk
he is sarcastic and bedside manner needs improving he is a know it all and pushes his burning the nerves in your back when you don't need it

October 20th, 2015
Do not go to this doctor, he only treats backs, and that is with shots, he is only after the money.

September 17th, 2015
Citizen
Prior to engaging in a relationship as important as one caring for your health and well being, I find it advisable to do at least a minimal amount of research. In this case I read the reviews of Dr. Cartia. I noted immediately that the reviews were either 1 star or 5 stars. Suspicious by nature, I read them. The 1 star reviews, though not always cogently written, were long and somewhat detailed. The 5 star review were no more than 2 to 3 sentences of hyperbolic praise. Hmmm. Could someone in Dr. Cartia's office have "doctored" his reviews?

July 29th, 2015
Worthless!
I was referred to him by my orthopedic surgeon, he refused to take me because my orthopedic doctor had already tried injections and they didn't help!!! Nope I'm left sitting here in constant pain trying to figure out what to do next! I think I'd punch him in the face of I eve met him! He doesn't care!

May 9th, 2015
uncarring doctor
He was very condescending acted like he didn't care whether I was in pain or not basically treat everyone as if they're a drug seeker doesn't really care where your pain is or take the time to even figure out what it is he was very rude short and ask like he didn't care where my pain was I did check on him he was a doctor in Floridahe has unfavorable reviews from there also with the same complaints from those people that he didn't really care about their pain or the treatment just wanted usher them out of this office like he was working for the government trying to find a way to get out of giving people pain medicine or what they need. Before you go to the doctor please do your research look him up in Florida he's in different states also makes you wonder why he skips from state to state his age plus he was an anesthesiologist now he does pain medicine

January 28th, 2015
A caring Doctor
Very easy to get along with. Straight and to the point but not rough on the edges. Very knowledgeable.

June 25th, 2012
A great pain management doctor.
I have been seeing Dr Cartia since 2003 and he has helped me with my pain level, he has taken the time to listen and order test as need such as MRI's or X-RAYS. I would highly recommended him to any one with back pain.

October 19th, 2011
I woul not reccomend this man to anyone. My first and ONLY visit consisted of a 45 minute wait with no explanation of why so long. The nurse was rude and didn't make eye contact at all. The doctor came in and asked questions that wre on the "NOVEL" that I took thr time to fill out at home before the appt. He obviously didn't even take the time to even briefly look over it. I have had chronic pain for over 20 years and understand that some of it I will have to just live with, but after him telling me "there is nothing I can do for you" I was shocked. He didn't bother to ask for previous records from pain management that I have had in the past nor did he thoroughly examine me. He was quite smug, rude and unintersted in what I had to say.Then gave a script for siezures??????? DO NOT BOTHER!!!!!

March 15th, 2011
Great Care
Dr. Cartia and his office staff are wonderful. They are very prompt with returning phone calls. Dr. Cartia will help his patients in any way possible to obtain help with their pain. I highly reccomend him to others.

May 11th, 2010
My medical condition rendered me disabled. Dr. Cartia was the one who rendered the decision after trying everything possible. He stood by me and helped me through the process. He continues to remain supportive and maintains my condition with all available procedures. I have recommended him to friends who have had positive experiences with him.