A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cassidy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Ralph Cassidy DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Craig Cassidy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Cassidy practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.