A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Cassidy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cassidy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Cassidy practice?
Dr. Craig Cassidy practices Ophthalmology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Ophthalmologists.