Dr. Craig Cassidy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Cassidy?

June 29th, 2017

Great job!

I had my lasik surgery done by Dr. Cassidy several years ago and I couldn't be happier. He is very professional and personable. I would recommend him to anyone who is in the market for eye surgery.

August 20th, 2015

I WENT TO BARNET- DELANY FOR MY FIRST CATARACT SURGERY AND WOULD NOT GO BACK THERE . FOUND THESE GUYS THEY WERE MORE PROFESSIONAL.MORE CARING. I DID NOT FEEL LIKE I WAS ON A PRODUCTION LINE AND THEY WERE CHEAPER

April 29th, 2015

Dr Cassidy cares.

February 6th, 2015

Currently issues are being addressed ... Will post more when I get it resolved.

December 15th, 2014

Outstanding Care

December 13th, 2014

Patient

I am very disappointed with the results of my cataract implant lens surgery. Prior to having the surgery I explained what I was hoping for and what my work needs required and was told the crystalens was the best option. Which I was a little surprised by but since he was so adamant about it I trusted in his judgement and thought perhaps it was just that much better than the other lens choices that it was an easy recommendation for him to make. After the surgery my vision is just good in intermediate and distance range but inside of the ten foot range to very close is very blurry which was one of the things I was explicit about needing for my work. Now I have been told by the doctor it is an intermediate lens and that "I am like an athlete in training" and the vision restoration chart I was given to train with states it "may" keep improving up to a year. I was never told any of this ahead of time. I do spend a good deal of time everyday working with the chart but it has been 2 months and very little improvement for real world everyday application. I paid extra for the laser used in the surgery as I was told by the doctor it would enable him to do his job better I also paid extra for a device that measures the size of lens needed for me once my cataract lens was removed because I was told it could possibly make the difference of reading a couple of lines on the eye chart. I had previously had a distance lens implant in my OTHER eye for cataract (with another doctor) and that distance only lens out performs the crystalens in all ranges and has done so from day one and at no extra out of pocket expense. On the follow up visits the assistant does the usual tests to determine my vision on the chart and reading sheet but no one has even told me the results so I don't know what my vision is at this point but going off how little I can make out on both the distance, intermediate and near charts it's not good so maybe that's why it's not being discussed with me.

April 21st, 2010

I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Cassidy and his amazing staff. I had the LasEk procedure two weeks ago today. The consultation with Jeff was informative and straight forward. My pre-op screening and care were exceptional. I totally felt at ease and trus...ted Dr. Cassidy and his staff 110%. The day of the surgery I was quite nervous but from the moment I got to the office until the time I left I felt completely at ease and extremely well taken care of. Dr. Cassidy called me personally on Saturday to see how I was doing and immediately took my call Saturday night when I had a question aboout my medication. I had to stop in to the office yesterday to have my eyes checked and I am already seeing 20/20 although my vision is still a little blurry but getting better everyday. Thanks to the patience of one awesome staff member, I was able to take advantage of the advanced technlogy and look forward to my vision when my eyes are completely healed. This surgery has changed my life! Thank you all so much...

April 21st, 2010

Doesn't get any better!

If you are considering getting corrective eye surgery please go see Dr. Cassidy at Moretsky Cassidy Lasik Vision Correction. Dr. Cassidy and his entire staff were so great. They couldn't have been more profressional or friendly. My eyes are doing great and I can't tell you how amazing it is to be able to see all the things I was missing before. I can see better now than I have ever been able to see wearing glasses or contacts! Thanks Dr. Cassidy!

September 11th, 2017