Ophthalmologists, Pediatrician

160 W University Dr
Ste 1
Mesa, AZ 85201
480-833-0014
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
by Tricia Clements on Apr 21st, 2010

I can't say enough about my experience with Dr. Cassidy and his amazing staff. I had the LasEk procedure two weeks ago today. The consultation with Jeff was informative and straight forward. My pre-op screening and care were exceptional. I totally felt at ease and trus...ted Dr. Cassidy and his staff 110%. The day of the surgery I was quite nervous but from the moment I got to the office until the time I left I felt completely at ease and extremely well taken care of. Dr. Cassidy called me personally on Saturday to see how I was doing and immediately took my call Saturday night when I had a question aboout my medication. I had to stop in to the office yesterday to have my eyes checked and I am already seeing 20/20 although my vision is still a little blurry but getting better everyday. Thanks to the patience of one awesome staff member, I was able to take advantage of the advanced technlogy and look forward to my vision when my eyes are completely healed. This surgery has changed my life! Thank you all so much...

|  Doesn't get any better!  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2010

If you are considering getting corrective eye surgery please go see Dr. Cassidy at Moretsky Cassidy Lasik Vision Correction. Dr. Cassidy and his entire staff were so great. They couldn't have been more profressional or friendly. My eyes are doing great and I can't tell you how amazing it is to be able to see all the things I was missing before. I can see better now than I have ever been able to see wearing glasses or contacts! Thanks Dr. Cassidy!