A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Champion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Champion, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Champion, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Champion graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Champion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Milton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig William Champion DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Champion practice?
- Dr. Craig Champion has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Champion practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Quincy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.