Overall Review

3.8

November 30th, 2016
He is amazing and super caring about everything

March 13th, 2015
I did not see him as my regular doctor but almost 4 years ago he performed an external version on me so that I could deliver our daughter naturally. He was amazing!! He has bear paws for hands that turned my daughter with ease! I will never be able to thank him enough for allowing me to have the experience of natural child birth! He even came back when my stubborn baby girl tried to flip again! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

March 1st, 2015
I've been having lots of problems in the past 3 years and I've been going back and forth to my primary care and Dr. Champion. I wish Dr. Champion could be the primary, he is patient, he listens and he takes his time to learn the patients needs. Most important I found about Dr. Champion was he doesn't seem to mind when the patient is well educated about the problem. I usually research about my issue before I visit my doctor and I found out that most of them have problems with the patient having many 'right' question about the problem.

July 10th, 2013
Great doctor, extremely caring
I'm 6 months pregnant and I had been rotating through different doctors at Crown Colony, until a month ago. My husband and I found out that our daughter has severe heart defects - Dr. Champion caught the problem on the 20-week ultrasound, and he and his staff have been extremely helpful with scheduling appointments at South Shore Hospital and Children's. Dr. Champion has us come in every two weeks so we can hear our daughter's heartbeat, and he's been extremely attentive. We were going to keep rotating doctors, but I was so impressed that Dr. Champion been keeping up with our (many) medical appointments, and it's clear that he's been reading the reports from our cardiologists and genetic counselor from the other hospitals. His caring nature and attentiveness is rare among today's health care environment and sets him apart, we now see him exclusively. I 100% recommend Dr. Champion.

June 5th, 2012
worst medical experience of my life
Tech blew me off when I said I did not want a male physician by saying "Oh it doesn't matter, I'll be in the room" and then promptly left the room after the exam, before I had gotten clothes back on. Dr Champion was creepy and unprofessional and talked with the tech about how equipment was faulty during the exam.

June 21st, 2011
My favorite Doctor
I have had to see Dr. Champion a couple of times (I tend to rotate to who's available). i would go to him all the time if he was in the Brockton office. Both times I had issues, he was extremely thorough, and responsive. He explains everything to me, and never seems hurried. I highly recommend him.

August 20th, 2009
Very professional

May 15th, 2009
Not thourgh enough
This doctor did not in my opion do a compleate Ob Gyn exam. Did not tell me what he was doing and after what he had done