Dr. Craig Chandler DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2016
Awesome Doctor!
Dr chandler has been my doctor for going on 5 years he delivered my first and second baby. He's very kind and answer all the questions I ever had. He doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all and he has great bedside manners when in the delivery room. I recommend him to anyone and everyone that is having a baby. Awesome doctor!!

August 6th, 2016
Absolutely amazing! I had a horrible experience at Cox with our first son and with the second went with Dr Chandler and Freeman and am so happy we did. We were living in Carthage at the time but have since moved back to the Springfield/Republic area and still drove with our 3rd, and are now expecting our 4th and we are still driving to Joplin. He is calm, friendly, and thorough. The review that stated he brushes things off is simply not true. He is a great Dr. I have to have c-sections and trust no one but him to do them. He is laid back and easy going, but if you're like me you would much rather have someone calm in a delivery or surgery room, that a spastic Dr.

July 11th, 2016
I had to have surgery and could not have asked for a better doctor. He listened to all my concerns and worked with me until I was completely comfortable. Recovery was a breeze and I owe that to the excellent care of Dr. Chandler.

January 29th, 2015
Big mistake
Just another egotistical dr that only cares about the thickness of his wallet.

November 3rd, 2013
Just... No.
This is my second pregnancy. I had an amazing doctor with the first pregnancy, so I might be extremely biased when trying to compare. With Dr. Chandler, while he may be nice, I am NOT comfortable. When I bring up concerns he brushes them to the side. I have placenta previa, a tilted uterus, and my baby is breeched. All things that he should be discussing with me. Instead, he tells me I am getting overweight (3rd trimester and total weight gain of 31 pounds, starting at 145) and being extremely rude. My first appointment with him was kind of like a confirmation of pregnancy. He did a transvaginal ultrasound to see how far along I was but was rushing it almost. It was extremely uncomfortable. I have been through some rough ultrasounds, but nothing like that. I brushed it off as new doctor jitters, as I had gone to the same doctor for years before moving here. I brought up the possibility of VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) and his response was, "Do you really want to push out a baby and cause yourself even more issues?" I really had no idea how to respond to that and cried the whole way home. He's very intelligent, I will give him that. But if you are looking for someone who has YOUR and YOUR BABY'S best interest at heart, I would NOT see him. He is not helpful and is more or less condescending. I would do some doctor shopping if your insurance will allow it. Seriously.

September 27th, 2013
Dr. Chandler is very rude and extremely arrogant. He is not concerned with properly caring for his patients. He is only concerned about money. Ladies I would not recommend this doctor if you are looking for someone that has your best interest in mind.

June 3rd, 2013
The best OBY/GN I have ever had.
Dr. Chandler has been my doctor for over 10 years. The office staff is courteous and kind. I ususally only wait approx. 20 minutes before going back to the exam room. The nurses are kind and put you right at ease. Dr. Chandler has always taken time to answer all my questions and I never feel like he is in a rush. Dr. Chandler delivered my youngest daughter (my third child) when I was 34. I had complications with my second child so when concerns arose he addressed them immediatly. He provided information and comfort when discussing each concern. Dr. Chandler was a calming and reassuring presence in the delivery room. I believe his diligence in my prenatal care is why the delivery went smoothly. I trust Dr. Chandler and would recommend him to any woman needing an OBY/GN.

February 3rd, 2013
He was very kind. He did not waste our time with unnecessary fertility treatments and sent us where we needed to go. 3 months after his referral to a fertility clinic he we continued to see him and he and his team helped us have two amazing little boys. Thanks so much for being a wonderful dr

January 26th, 2013
Very satisfied with Dr. Chandler!
Love Dr. Chandler! He always takes the time to make sure everything is okay, and has genuine interest and concern for questions I may have. Always chats for a good 10 minutes with me, and when I run into him at the store/grocer/etc he always chats for a bit! I recommend him to everyone who asks! Even some who don't! Best doctor I've ever had!

October 12th, 2012
dr. chandler cared for me for my hysterectomy and for my daughter during both her pregnancies. he is outstanding and i recommend him every chance i get.

November 9th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr Chandler's for 10 plus years, I would not trust another Doctor.

December 26th, 2016