A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Chaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Chaney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaney graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Chaney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
- Shelby County Memorial Hospital Nrsng Hm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Bernard Chaney MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Chaney practice?
- Dr. Craig Chaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Chaney practices Radiology near Shelbyville, IL.
See Shelbyville Radiologists.