A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Chang, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig K Chang MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig K. Chang practice?
- Dr. Craig Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Chang practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Neurologists, Panorama City Psychiatrists, and Panorama City Pain Management Doctors.