A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Chang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Chang, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig K Chang MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig K. Chang practice?
- Dr. Craig Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Chang practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Neurologists, Panorama City Psychiatrists, and Panorama City Pain Management Doctors.