Internists
3300 Gallows Rd
Inova Vip 360-1st Flr Support Svc Bldg
Falls Church, VA 22042
(703) 776-7005
Locations and availability (1)

Jul 16th, 2014

Excellent experience all around. Kate and Craig and Pilar are all excellent and well-informed, and I feel confident going forward.

Mar 20th, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Keep up the great work.

Feb 12th, 2014

Dr Cheifetz is the friendliest , most thorough , most knowledgable in up to date information who makes the physical exam fun event.

Jan 14th, 2014

Great visit. Very thorough. Thank you all!

Dec 26th, 2013

very easy, staff extremely friendly, great program

Nov 5th, 2013

Craig and the entire team are excellent! Very grateful for the excellent care, responsiveness and the feeling of genuine interest he and they convey.

Oct 5th, 2013

Dr. Cheifetz is brilliant and the best internist I have ever met!

Sep 25th, 2013

Dr. Cheifetz - extremely professional and thorough. Very easy to talk to. Mejgan - outstanding, courteous and professional!!!

|  Perfect!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2013

The Inova 360 program and Dr. Cheifetz and his staff are perfect fits for the medical needs of me and my family. I find their holistic approach to be exactly what i need. The team is very knowledgeable, accessible and friendly. I can easily reach them no matter where I am and I get answers and treatment immediately. Plus, the modern technology allows me to be kept informed on a timely and real time basis. Dr. Cheifetz is very up to date on the most recent of studies. How he does it is a mystery to me but i find it comforting to know that he is able to explain to me with information that is current. I also like the fact that when more specialized treatment is required, Dr. Cheifetz has recommended physicians who are equally as modern and knowledgeable. His network is extensive and his ability to get me appointments is incredible. I have recommended the program to many others, including my immediate family, and everyone has the same high regard for the program and most particularly the practioneers.

Jul 28th, 2013

It's so nice coming in to see Dr. Cheifetz! I don't feel rushed through my appointment and he takes time to explain everything we discuss during my visit. The staff is friendly and I never have to wait past my appointment time. I'm so happy I joined INOVA 360!

|  The best!!!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2013

Dr. Cheifetz and the team at Inova 360 are fantastic!! I feel like family and the personal attention to my needs always exceeds my expectations!! I had some issues a year ago and Dr. Cheifetz was there every step of the way. No matter what time of day or night or what day of the week it was, I always got a response, most times within minutes. It didn't matter whether I called him or sent him a text, I always knew he was there. In today's world where there is an "app" for everything, I have something better than any app...I have Inova 360!! Thanks Dr. Cheifetz and ALL you great nurses in the program!! You are the best!!

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Craig and Team do an extraordinary job of communicating, following through and providing care. I have referred many to the practice. They are available whenever a need arises and respond with a "positive attitude " making you feel at ease and grateful. The practice is a model of "best practices" in health care - with real time information, electronic communication, state of the art tools - all delivered in a warm and personal manner. The Inova 360 is a very positive program and Craig's leadership has set the tone for the development of an excellent Team.

Jun 24th, 2013

Going into a doctor's office is never enjoyable. At least here, the staff and Dr. Cheifetz make you feel like you are the only person they are seeing for the day. There is a lot of comfort to this.

May 27th, 2013

I am the managing partner of my law firm's Washington office so i am often asked for referrals from my colleagues. I have highly recommended your practice to my colleagues for both primary care and the executive physical program.