A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Cieciura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Cieciura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cieciura graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cieciura has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig S Cieciura MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Cieciura practice?
- Dr. Craig Cieciura has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Cieciura practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.