A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Coenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Coenson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coenson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Coenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Jeffrey Coenson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Coenson practice?
- Dr. Craig Coenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Coenson practices Psychiatry near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Eden Prairie Psychiatrists.