A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Coenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coenson
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Coenson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Coenson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coenson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Coenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Jeffrey Coenson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Coenson practice?
- Dr. Craig Coenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Coenson practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.