Dr. Craig Colberg MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Greeley, CO

July 20th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Colberg delivered 6 of my babies. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and has an awesome bedside manner. When he is with you at your appointment, he is truly with you. He takes his time, you can ask as many questions as you have, and you never feel like he is standing there with his hand on the doorknob ready to burst out into the hall to another person's appointment. He handles stressful delivery situations calmly and assuredly. I would recommend him with absolutely no reservations.

November 28th, 2011
The best Dr!
I would travel the world to use this dr. he is the best. He delivered my son with no helth problems after he made a call for an emerg. c section! he saved my sons life.

July 28th, 2011
Dr Colberg is an excellent physician who shows he cares I previously went to another physican and had some additional problems I was told by the other physican I needed to make another appointment for additional issues but when the same thing happended with Dr Colberg he let me ask as many questions as I wanted to and addressed all of my issues he goes above and beyond I would recommend him to anyone as a superb physician there should be more like him