A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Copeland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Copeland, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Copeland has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Franklin Copeland MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Craig F. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Craig Copeland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Copeland practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Gladwin, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Midland Surgeons.