Internist, Neurologists

16040 Park Valley Dr
Ste 100
Round Rock, TX 78681
512-218-1222
Locations and availability (3)

|  The best neurologist!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Couch for over a year now, and every time I go in, he is prompt, courteous and really cares. He actually knows you!

|  ExceEeded my expectations  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2012

Today was my first appointment with Dr Couch. The office is in a convenient location and easy to locate on the 1st floor. The staff was incredibly kind and considerate and my wait was less than 5 minutes. I have suffered from migraine headaches for 15 years. I don't think i have ever had a doctor take as much time with me as Dr Couch did this morning. He allowed me to ask all of my questions that i had written down without making me feel like he was in a hurry. This doctor is at the best of his game! I have several friends that too have debilitating migraines and i will be sending them all to Dr Couch.

|  Great Neurologist  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2011

What sets Dr. Couch apart from other physicians is that he cares and does not rush during examination. The office wait time is minimal and within 20 minutes, you've had your appointment, seen the doctor and are on your way. You feel like you matter as a patient, and your concerns and health issues are of utmost importance to him. I highly recommend him.

|  Great Doctor, Great Office!  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2010

Dr. Couch runs a tight schedule so you're in and out, but never feel rushed. He's very knowledgeable and lays out options/ideas to solve the problem and let's you decide which one works best for you.