Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Feb 13th, 2015

If I could have given Dr. Couch negative stars for his bedside manner, I would. He was extremely aggressive with me while I was explaining my condition to him and would not allow me to finish my sentences. I will never again visit this neurologist. If you looking for an abrasive and tactless doctor, though, he's your man.

by Renee on Feb 11th, 2015

I waited less than one minute for my appointment. I did not even have time to get seated in the waiting room. Very friendly staff, and had a very pleasant, informative visit with Dr. Couch. Though it was clear that there were no concerns with my brain from the tests results, he still spent time questioning symptoms and offered a treatment plan that will take care of the problem. Very friendly, communicates well, shows concern and listens carefully.

STAY AWAY! This office runs an ugly scam. show details STAY AWAY! This office runs an ugly scam.
by Charles on Jan 27th, 2015

They will schedule appointments you didn't ask you and bill you for missing!

The best neurologist! show details The best neurologist!
Feb 7th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Couch for over a year now, and every time I go in, he is prompt, courteous and really cares. He actually knows you!

ExceEeded my expectations show details ExceEeded my expectations
Jan 18th, 2012

Today was my first appointment with Dr Couch. The office is in a convenient location and easy to locate on the 1st floor. The staff was incredibly kind and considerate and my wait was less than 5 minutes. I have suffered from migraine headaches for 15 years. I don't think i have ever had a doctor take as much time with me as Dr Couch did this morning. He allowed me to ask all of my questions that i had written down without making me feel like he was in a hurry. This doctor is at the best of his game! I have several friends that too have debilitating migraines and i will be sending them all to Dr Couch.

Great Neurologist show details Great Neurologist
Jan 30th, 2011

What sets Dr. Couch apart from other physicians is that he cares and does not rush during examination. The office wait time is minimal and within 20 minutes, you've had your appointment, seen the doctor and are on your way. You feel like you matter as a patient, and your concerns and health issues are of utmost importance to him. I highly recommend him.

Great Doctor, Great Office! show details Great Doctor, Great Office!
Dec 14th, 2010

Dr. Couch runs a tight schedule so you're in and out, but never feel rushed. He's very knowledgeable and lays out options/ideas to solve the problem and let's you decide which one works best for you.