Dr. Craig Creasman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Creasman?

November 7th, 2016

Flap

Dr Creaseman did a flap surgery in 1992. He maintained excellent records and I was given the reports and photos so I could give to surgeon for full ankle replacement surgery this August. Information was extremely valuable as to blood flow/vessels, etc. Without the information, no orthopaedic surgeon would do the surgery as too risky. Ankle surgery COMPLETE success thanks to having the much needed info from Dr Creaseman.

June 24th, 2013

I would like to highly recommend Dr. Creasman as well as his staff. My initial contact with Dr. Creasman was to find out about ways to improve my daughter's skin due to acne scars. Dr. Creasman took a great deal of time talking with my daughter and recommended a couple of options. My daughter has had the treatments recommended and has seen real improvement. She is very happy with the results. After seeing the improvements in my daughter's skin, I have also become a patient. I have found that my treatments have given me a more youthful and refreshed look. If I were able, I would give Dr. Creasman and his staff a 5 star rating.

January 18th, 2012

Not Happy Overall

I had two surgeries with Dr Creasman. The first was breast augmentation. The second was to reduce the implant size. In both cases was a full cup size larger than what I asked for or thought I was agreeing to. Initially I wanted to go from a small A to a full C. I ended up with a full D. I lived with them for two years then went back to voice my unhappiness and schedule a reduction surgery. When I went in the second time Dr Creasman's personality shifted from friendly and professional to defensive and arrogant. Against better judgment, I allowed him to perform the second surgery. My mistake. I wanted a full B this time and ended up with a full C. Recently, I went to another surgeon to discuss having them removed completely. He apologized for my experience with Dr Creasman and validated they were a full C, not a full B. I do not recommend Dr Creasman. He prefers to talk ccs only, not cup size which is the language most women understand. That way he can't be held accountable for misjudgments in sizing, as in my case.

March 22nd, 2011

Best Money Ever Spent

For years I put off having a breast reduction, until I met with Dr. Creasman. I'm so pleased with the results that I kick myself for waiting so long to make this big improvement in myself! I highly recommend Dr. Creasman for performing this type of enhancement.

March 7th, 2010

Huge!!!

Dr. Creasman did breast implants. I wanted my breasts to be size appropriate for my height, weight, bone structure. I am a petite person. Well, the implants he put in were huge. It has been a few years and I am still very upset with the size. I have a very difficult time buying clothes. People stare at my breasts. I have even had men grab me. After my surgery I was in recovery for about 15 minutes and not stable.... They put me in a wheel chair...out I went.. Pan in hand..vomiting! He needed the room for next procedure.

June 24th, 2009

ticked off daily

i had a procedure that took many years of researching and saving for. I requested specific results and with confidence was promised exactly I asked for.The day of procedure I was verbally offended, but had already paid all costs. After the procedure I did not receive and apology receiving excuse after excuse. I had been seeking a doctor for a lifelong relationship- one to perform many procedures and that I would be happy with and proud of. Instead i am upset daily when looking in the mirror. A job I had performed this surgery for denied me for lacking size of results. I do NOT recommend this doctor as I am not a fan of unbacked confidence, or of one who can not admit to personal flaws especially when committed on my body. No refund or offer to make up for screw up was ever offered. I am much more upset of my appearance and lacking confidence now than prior the procedure. The exact opposite results of what was promised. It troubles me when lacking follow through and integrity is the main impression left especially by someone I had entrusted my life to. Beware...

June 20th, 2017