A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter Crouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter Crouch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crouch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crouch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter Crouch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouch graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Crouch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carter Craig Crouch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Carter C. Crouch practice?
- Dr. Carter Crouch has 1 office location.
Dr. Carter Crouch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.