A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carter Crouch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carter Crouch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carter Crouch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouch graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crouch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carter Craig Crouch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Carter C. Crouch practice?
- Dr. Carter Crouch has 1 office location.
Dr. Carter Crouch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons and Houston Orthopedic Surgeons.