Dr. Craig Cummins MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2015
Simply The Best
I saw Dr. Cummings over the course of about two years as he put me back together following an auto accident. His skill speaks for itself as I have full mobility in all injured areas. His care and concern for me personally is something rarely seen in a doctor. His attitude and sense of humor are always upbeat. Thank you Sir!

July 22nd, 2015
Great doctor

June 24th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr. Cummins!
I would highly recommend Dr. Cummins for any orthopedic work - he is professional and courteous. He listened to and addressed my questions/concerns regarding my shoulder and made helpful recommendations for treatment. His medical staff is wonderful - very positive, friendly, very approachable and responsive to calls.

April 4th, 2015
Dr. Cummins did an amazing job on multiple shoulder surgeries due to accident. Regained almost full range of motion. Always felt I was getting all the information and never felt during follow-up appointments.

March 22nd, 2015
Stop putting it off, get your pain relief NOW.
Best shoulder surgeon, period. Great bed side mannor. Geniune understanding of patients needs. I've had both shoulders fitted with replacements. Thank goodness for replacement parts. I'm on my way to complete recovery.

February 25th, 2015
I was recommended to Dr. Cummins from multiple sources and glad I followed their recommendation. Dr Cummins is professional, listened to my concerns and an excellent surgeon Dr Cummins gets my highest recommendation

February 24th, 2015
Dr Cummins is an excellent surgeon.My recovery went so well.I highly recommend him.

February 9th, 2015
excellent shoulder surgeon
excellent physician

January 21st, 2015
I have had nothing but an excellent experience with the Doctors and staff at Lake Cook Orthopedics. They are easy to do business with, very timely on appointments, curteous and professional. The physical therapy team at the Fieldhouse facility are also excellent. Dr. Cummins performed my shoulder surgery. I had minimal pain starting from day 1 post op and my recovery has been nothing but exceptional......a big shout out to Dr. Cummins PA, Lauren Barouch, what a great group of professionals.

January 14th, 2015
Very professional, caring and listens. Staff is very kind and caring. Always a pleasure.

August 6th, 2012
Excellent Doctor and Shoulder Surgeon
Dr. Cummins was recommended to me by multiple sources and I'm glad I followed their recommendation. Before meeting Dr. Cummins I was considering having my shoulder fixed at an academic center like Rush or Northwestern. I am so glad I choose Dr. Cummins to perform my shoulder replacement. He is personable, professional and from how my shoulder feels he is a great surgeon. It was much nicer to have my surgery closer to my home and to know that my care was as good or better than it would have been at those other medical centers.

February 20th, 2012
Exceptional Care
I know a number of the nurses and doctors at Dr. Cummins hospital. All of them recommended him highly. Now that I have undergone surgery by Dr. Cummins and have fully recovered I understand why; he is an exceptional doctor.