Dr. Craig Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Anderson?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Craig Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017

Such compassion

I found Dr. Anderson to be professional, caring and kind. He worked with my schedule, as a had an international trip planned, to get the treatment I needed in a timely manner. His office staff were great too . I'd highly recommend him.

October 3rd, 2016

His office staff doesn't work well together and no one know what the other one is doing. I feel that Dr. Anderson is interested in only one thing -- money! I left there after my initial contact and knew that I would never let him touch me. He doesn't have any sympathy or empathy and his people skills are non-existent.

April 26th, 2016

Patient

I am satisfied with Dr. Anderson and his manner, however, I am greatly disappointed in his staff. Never have I been subjected to such rude behavior as I have with this clinic. I was scolded by the reception staff for being too early for my first appointment (no one advised me differently beforehand). The phone calls were stiff and unfriendly. When I was being set up for injections I was spoken to in a rude manner. I was told only then how much money I had to have for each procedure which is quite unlike other practices I have dealt with in the past. I was told that I had only so much longer within which to get the injections or I would have to have another office appointment in which I would have to pay for out of my own pocket. I then made arrangements to have the money on hand, which was no easy task. After making arrangements for someone to drive me, which again was no easy task as the date for the procedure had to be changed I choose a late morning slot and was then told, not asked, that if the other slots prior to mine were not filled I would HAVE to be moved up to that slot. Not ASKED. TOLD. When I asked if there was someone I could speak to about this I was told "No". If this is how your clinic runs things I would not be surprised to learn that your books are in the "red". Treating patients as if they were soldiers or children who have little to no input as to their own care is reprehensible. If you can not be more flexible and insure that ALL information is made available prior to appointment time then I think you will lose customers because that is what we are., your bread and butter. Also, your machines need to be available and working All THE TIME. Yes, I am upset and I haven't even had the injections yet. Your staff is horrible and the way you do business is, too.

September 26th, 2015

When Other Dr.s gave up on me, Dr. Anderson gave me new hope, he's reassuring, kind, and cares!!! The staff very courteous and kind and helpful!

September 22nd, 2015

Dr Anderson has helped to manage my pain since 2006 and I have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. Highly recommended Pain Management NE!

May 26th, 2015

Dr. Anderson is wonderful. He treats you as if you were his only patient...no rushing. Diagnosis must have been accurate because I've been helped tremendously.

March 8th, 2013

The whole experience was great. Every detail was covered as to the proceedure and I am very greatful that I came to this office

June 6th, 2011

Outstanding Find!

Dr Anderson diagnosed my condition, which had presented dx problems to three other physicians. He established the options and procedures the treatment progression. His 'plan' was dead on as to progression and what I should expect. Once treatment began my health began to worsen and Dr Anderson expressed a genuine concern for me. He called my home to check on my condition. Overall his care was excellent and I would recomend anyone needing pain managment to allow Dr Anderson to assist them.

July 31st, 2017